Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Time Must Haves for Baby

Oh how I love the summer time. It may have a little something to do with my Jamaican heritage, or the fact that the days are long so I feel like when I get home from work I still have so much time to be productive.  And I LOVE going to the beach.  If you're going to the beach or the pool this summer with your little one, here are some things you might want to bring along:
I'm Eco Chic with my organic canvas tote bag.

If Becca weren't 25lbs+ I'd rock an SPF45 UV coated Moby Wrap.

 I definitely put her in a swim diaper!  A swim diaper is a must have!  Some pools even require it.  I mean really, who wants to be in the pool and see poop floating about???

Another must have is some good sunscreen.  The summer in Maryland is HOT.  We've already broken 100 degrees this year, and it's not even August yet.  So whenever we leave the house, sunscreen all the way.

Last but not least, a waterproof bag is essential.  Whether for a diaper change, or for storing Becca's wet swimmie, I love these wet bags - colorful and fun on the outside; functional on the inside.
Dandelion organic canvas tote, Diaperars swim diaper, Moby Wrap, Episencials sunscreen and Planet Wise wet bags, all available at Eco Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment